The first stop of the tour is a Swan Valley Distillery where you can taste award winning small batch Gins. Learn the secrets of Gin making with a guided tour of the distillery. Don't like Gin? No problem, they also produce a premium range of hand-crafted Mediterranean styled spirits and wine.
Take a scenic tour through the rolling hills of the Avon Valley to get to a camel dairy that has the world's first mobile camel milking system. Take a guided tour, sample their camel milk skincare products and maybe take a camel selfie. Then settle down for a BBQ dinner in the paddock with the camels as the sun sets. Finally, be amazed as the night sky lights up while you listen to stories created by the world's first astronomers, the Australian Aborigines. See planets, star clusters, nebulas and other galaxies using equipment from our mobile observatory. You can even take a picture of the moon by attaching your smartphone to our telescope.
Points to Note
- Small Group Tour (up to 15)
- Pricing $55 to $85
- Gin tasting is $10, wine tasting is $5 and spirits varies.
- Tour duration approximately 6.5 hours
- Free pickup & return to Perth City or our Depot in Bayswater
- BBQ Dinner provided – please let us know if you have any dietary requirements
- Suitable for all ages
Toodyay WA, Australia